A new jewelry store is opening in Asheville. If you’ve visited tunnel road lately and checked out the new Whole Foods across from the Asheville mall, you’ve noticed more than one building awaiting occupancy. On November 15th, Jared the Galleria of Jewelry will open its doors to Asheville residents for the first time. During the grand opening, you can enter to win a chance for a pair of 1 carat diamond earrings. The first 200 guests will receive a complimentary $100 gift from the store. Read the press release below for more information.
Jared® The Galleria Of Jewelry has announced the grand opening of its first store in Asheville. A special celebration will take place on November 15 at the newest Jared® location, 4 S. Tunnel Road, Asheville Market at 10:00 a.m. During the grand opening celebration, guests can enter for a chance to win a pair of 1 carat total weight Leo Diamond earrings valued at nearly $4,000. In addition, the first 200 guests will receive a complimentary gift valued at over $100.
As the leading off-mall destination specialty retail jewelry chain in the U.S., Jared® houses five times the selection of a conventional jewelry store, features some of the most sought-after brands in the industry and offers a unique shopping environment.
“We are incredibly proud of the growth of the Jared® brand, but even more gratified that our guests continue to value the selection and experience that can only be found at our stores,” said Ann-Marie Patton, Divisional Vice President of Jared® The Galleria of Jewelry. “Our newest location reflects everything that makes Jared® special, and we look forward to serving the Asheville community and many more new areas as we continue to bring the Jared® experience to guests nationwide.”
At the heart of the Jared® difference is its unparalleled selection of superior brands, including:
• Tolkowsky®, featuring the Ideal Cut diamond – invented and perfected by Marcel Tolkowsky nearly 100 years ago, the Ideal Cut continues to be the benchmark for industry excellence
• The highly coveted Leo Diamond, the first diamond ever independently and individually certified to be visibly brighter
• Neil Lane Bridal® and Neil Lane Designs®, featuring hand-crafted, vintage-inspired designs from Hollywood’s premier jewelry designer
• Special Le Vian® Boutiques, located within Jared® stores, featuring some of the most breathtaking pieces from Le Vian®, the master of jewelry design for centuries and the only company on earth to make jewelry with Chocolate Diamonds®
• Lois Hill, a collection of handmade pieces inspired by jewelry making techniques that span centuries and continents
• The popular PANDORA collection, which allows guests to celebrate all of life’s unforgettable moments through bracelets and necklaces with distinct charms that tell a story
• Necklaces and earrings from Hearts Desire™, where each and every diamond is independently certified to be Ideal Cut
• The most popular watch brands, including the legendary and stunning Movado watch collection, and trendy designs in the dedicated timepiece department
• The new Earthly Treasures Smithsonian™ collection featuring natural gemstones in heirloom quality settings
In addition to the unmatched selection, guests can also take advantage of the many comforts and conveniences that can only be found at Jared®. Browsing is much more enjoyable thanks to an on-site refreshment area and a safe play area for children; a full-service repair center, which can turn around most repairs, mountings and cleanings in less than an hour; and the exciting Design and Service Center, which literally brings your jewelry dreams to life.
About Jared® The Galleria Of Jewelry
Jared® The Galleria Of Jewelry, the leading off-mall destination specialty retail jewelry chain in the US, is operated by Akron, Ohio based Sterling Jewelers, a Division of Signet Jewelers Limited, the largest specialty retail jeweler in the US, UK and Canada. Signet’s Sterling Jewelers Division operates Jared® The Galleria Of Jewelry among its nearly 1,500 stores in all 50 states and has more than 19,000 employee team members. For additional information on Jared® The Galleria Of Jewelry visit www.Jared.com, like us on Facebook® at www.facebook.com/JaredTheGalleriaOfJewelry or follow us on Twitter® at www.twitter.com/ThatsJared.