Love unites, love motivates, love makes stronger, love encourages, love inspires faith.
There are many ways to show love, and music is one of them. A harmonious combination of soulful melody and touching lyrics expresses a beautiful feeling of being in love. Everybody finds in love songs the words that evoke certain emotions. Are you in love? All love songs will describe your life. Are you going through a breakup? Sad songs will reflect your inner state.
Love songs are timeless. If you want to express your love and affection beautifully and romantically, then these love song quotes are a win-win option. We have rounded up the best love quotes that will melt any heart.
Love Song Lyrics for Him
Sending cute song quotes about love is a perfect way to enhance your connection with your Mr. Right.
These touching lines will evoke some memories that only you two have, remind of the strength of your feelings, and become a pleasant surprise that will make your beloved one smile.
- “You don’t need a lot of money
Honey, you don’t have to play no games
All I need is all your loving
To get the blood rushing through my veins” – Ariana Grande, “Tattooed Heart”
- “We both know that it’s not fashionable to love me
But you don’t go ’cause truly there’s nobody for you but me
We could cruise to the blues
Wilshire Boulevard if we choose
Or whatever you want to do
We make the rules” – “Lana Del Rey, Honeymoon”
- “If tomorrow is judgment day
And I’m standing on the front line
And the Lord asks me what I did with my life
I will say I spent it with you” – Whitney Houston, “My Love Is Your Love”
- “It’s the heart on your sleeve never making me wonder
It’s the bond that we tie up and over and under
You’re the sun and the rain and my grass is always green” – Lindsey Ray, “You Make Me Happy”
- “I could run away, but I’d rather stay in the warmth of your smile, lighting up my day” – The Style Council, “You’re the Best Thing”
Quotes from Love Song
Music creates memories, gives support and confidence whenever we need. Music is powerful. A few lines, a few words happen to emotionally make or break us.
Here are quotes from love songs that will tug at your heartstrings.
- “You’re my downfall, you’re my muse
My worst distraction, my rhythm and blues
I can’t stop singing, it’s ringing, in my head for you” – John Legend, “All of Me”
- “I want to stand with you on a mountain
I want to bathe with you in the sea
I want to lay like this forever
Until the sky falls down on me” – Savage Garden, “Truly, Madly, Deeply”
- “I got my eyes on you, you’re everything that I see, I want your hot love and emotion, endlessly. I can’t get over you, you left your mark on me.” – Drake, “Hold On, We’re Going Home”
- “If the moon and stars should fall
They’d be easy to replace
I would lift you up to heaven
And you would take their place” – Warrant, “I Saw Red”
Fun Love Songs
Love means finding someone who has the same sense of humor. Here are some fun love songs quotes that will help you reconnect with a partner or make your soulmate smile.
- “Here is the church and here is the steeple
We sure are cute for two ugly people
I don’t see what anyone can see
In anyone else but you” – The Moldy Peaches, “Anyone Else But You”
- “I’m needing you – though it may not seem to be
I’m needing you – you’re all I care to see” – Caravan, “Love Song with Flute”
- “So let me do the dishes in our kitchen sink
Put you to bed if when you had too much to drink
I could be the man who grows old with you
I wanna grow old with you” – Adam Sandler, “Grow Old with You”
- “I’ll be better when I’m older. I’ll be the greatest fan of your life” – Edwin McCain, “I’ll Be”
- “All your insecurities, all the dirty laundry never made me blink one time.” – Katy Perry, “Unconditionally”