This Wednesday, February 4, 2015 the folks at Burial Beer Company are collaborating with Chef Elliott Moss (of Punk Wok, currently of Thunderbird and of the future Buxton Hall Barbecue) on a beer dinner at MG Road.
Here is what is in store. 6 beers. 5 courses.
- Cocktail hour starts at 6PM with a special sour release from Burial Beer Co. poured in our logo stemware for the guests to keep.
- 7PM Dinner Time with 5 amazing courses paired with 5 Burial Beer Co. beers
- Beer Cheese Soup with smoked chicken wing, celery, sumac and rye bread crumbs
- Beer Pairing: Scythe Rye IPA brewed with Riverbend Malthouse Rye and dry hopped with Mosaic hops
- Roasted Turnip Triangoli- cured butter vineagrette, braised cabbage, carrot, fermented bean and black beet mustard
- Beer Pairing: Pollination Honey Saison brewed with wildflower honey, French Aramis hops and a medley of herbs including chamomile, elderflower, passionflower, hibiscus, rose hips, rose petals and lavender.
- Artic Char- hand pulled spent grain noodles, pickled crab, crab roe cream with a thai basil lemongrass broth
- Beer Pairing: Millstone White IPA brewed with thai basil and dry hopped with Citra hops
- Smoked Knackwurst- braised barley, charred pasrnip, malt-glazed oyster mushroom with beer grain pickled celeriac
- Beer Pairing: Haysaw Saison brewed with Belgian Caramel malts, local, Riverbend Malthouse Wheat and Saaz hops to forge a perfect bouquet of fruity esters and farm-fresh aroma with a hint of lemon.
- Beer Pairing: Bolo Coconut Brown brewed with 50lbs of toasted coconut
Reservations are filling up and seating is limited. $65/person not including tax or gratuity. To make your reservation visit:
www.burialdinner.splashthat.com. The dinner will be head at MG Road, located MG at 19 Wall Street in Downtown Asheville.